No video today – just some short thoughts…
- If you consider a key and the key of it’s flat note (so for example the keys of D and Db), the cumulative number of sharps and flats in both keys always adds up to 7.
- The best way to improve at your instrument is not to miss a practice session.
- The first 7 notes of the melody of Jingle Bells are the same. 6 of the first 7 notes of the melody of Winter Wonderland are the same. None of the first 7 notes of the melody of The Christmas Song are the same. Take from that what you will.
- If you don’t get it in three takes, go home and practice.
- It’s possible for the same singer to sing the same song in two completely different ways.